So you all know what I am like. Handbags are my thing, I love them, and maybe just one day I will own a designer one! I buy handbags like they are going out of fashion... I'll go shopping, the first words that will come out of Toms or a friend or families mouth will be 'Did you buy a handbag?' I just cant help it, I love bags too much. Some people have their shoes. I have my bags!

I'd been after a nice classic tote/shopper bag for a while. I dont actually own THAT many black bags, in fact I think I only have a couple?! That being said I was on the hunt. I came across the Mari Tote in Accessorize that I did actually want for the longest time, but for some reason I just never got around to purchasing it! Then que me wondering around Zara having a mooch at the handbags, because lets face it they do have a great selection! Quite literally I spied this bag from across the room and made a beeline for it, hoping to god it wasnt one of the more pricey versions of the arm candy Zara stock, and too much relief it wasnt, it was an absolute bargain....
























 
Top