Never Thought..... 
it would be so hard 

staying away from U

i keep thinking of 'us' 

Together again! 

I Miss U!

those we love never go away

they walk beside us everyday...
Unseen...
Unheard...
still near..
still loved..
still Missed..
still very dear..
MISSING U





wen d Sky looks blue

I MISS U

when d dreams come true
I MISS U"
when d flowers covered wid dew
I MISS U
when d day comes new
I MISS U





 There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U. 



I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you. 



 My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u, my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I’m not with u. 






Never ever thought we will not be together this day.
I am really missing you very much.
The Rakhi you send is very good,
it's looking great on my wrist.
I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year.
May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success.
Take care.
Miss You..!






/”"”/

/ /

/ /
/__/
/ \ / \
/ /\__/\ \
/___/ \__\ ISS
\ \/ /
\ /
/ /
/___/ OU
Some things can nevr be change as my feeling for u always.


/””’\ /””’\
\”””\ /”””/






When you look at me

I feel I m fine

when you see me
I feel I m beautiful
when you give me smile
I feel I m happy
when you touch me
I feel I m alive when you talk with me
I feel I m someone Special
and finally when you are not with me
I feel I m NOTHING!
I MISS YOU






I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,

In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !


 
Top