Hi 2013, what we've got so far is great and we hope you have it, too. let's say that we can start all over again about makeups but one thing that never change, Eye makeup can define how natural or dramatic your look is. the fashion world offers a huge selection of Eye Makeup and yes, you'll find Eye Make Up such as eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara online directly via your PCs, tablets and your smartphone. considering Eye makeup is a common source of eye infection, you'll need the most suitable makeup for your health sake.
yes, this 2013 first post is about healthy eye makeup stuff. you'll need this for sure to keep your eyes healthy as well as beautiful:
- do not use your cosmetics if they are older than three months. Infectious germs grow easily in liquid and creamy cosmetics. immediately put away all of your eye makeup if you got an eye infection.
- Never share cosmetics, and when you wanna try some samples in stores, ask for fresh applicators and samples that haven't been used by multiple users.
Avoid products that contain untested or harmful chemicals.
- clean your face and eyelids Before applying makeup and Never apply makeup while in a moving vehicle.
- Don't separate your mascara-clumped lashes with sharp items.
- avoid Glitter eye makeup, powder or other makeup that flakes. especially in contact lens users, it is a common cause of corneal irritation or infection
- Remove all eye makeup before sleeping, avoid getting it in your eyes and thoroughly rinse remover off your eyelids.
- If you have eye surgery, do not wear makeup around the eye until your ophthalmologist tells you it is safe to do so, and then use only fresh, new makeup.